April is Rosacea Awareness Month!
We would like to talk about Rosacea.
Rosacea is a common skin condition that causes redness to form across the nose and cheeks. Rosacea can make the skin extremely sensitive, and many things can trigger or worsen this condition.
Here are a few things to avoid flare-ups:
- Avoid overheating the skin
- Protect your skin from the sun with Spf and a hat
- Avoid spicy foods and excessive alcohol consumption
- Opt for cold beverages
- Protect your skin from the wind and the cold with a barrier protector
- Try to limit the stress factors in your life
Products we recommend for treating rosacea:
Dermalogica Barrier Repair
Jane Iredale Pressed Powder
Jan Marini Rosalieve